Exprexxo Thoughts

There are no S's in Exprexxo!

Sunday, November 14, 2004

On the Semantic Web we weave!!!!!

I am quite impressed with connectiveness. Tom's comment after MaryEllen's comment was cool. (See text here) Then I decide to click on Guy's Blogger Name and got the profile where I then noticed all the 'likes' were links, and I said to myself "Hey does Guy know how to do that?" and I decide to click on "Is Paris Burning" where upon I was taken to some guy in Inda who is the only other blogger to indicate that book and then the A Ha happened. So then I looked at who all has the same favorite book as me and there are 30!!! Including some odd looking fellows and an 18 year old in Corrales. They are weaving us altogether.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home